Plans for the Digital Primary Academy (DPA) are in the final stages of development. It is being created by the Trust which already runs Broadclyst Community Primary School, that has been judged by Ofsted as outstanding and acknowledged by the Schools Minister as being in the top 250 schools in the UK.
The DPA will be a school that your child will be excited about attending! An innovative and technologically advanced junior school, it will:
- welcome children aged from 4 to 11
- provide outstanding teaching
- personalise the curriculum to the needs of individual children, so that all can be included
- utilise the latest technology at the heart of both teaching and learning
- ensure high academic achievement and outstanding progress for all pupils
- extend the school day through a rich range of extended curriculum opportunities
- offer a community hub for children and their families
As the proposed housing developments in the area east of Exeter are built, this school will provide essential extra capacity and outstanding results for 400 children.
Please visit the DPA website at digitalprimary.academy and help us register enough interest in the school to be able to develop it.